Total value up to $2500
- $2500 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only for students who have achieved an average of 90% or above in 24 points of relevant level-three mathematics units.
- $2000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only for students who have achieved an average of between 85-89% in 24 points of relevant level-three mathematics units.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement
- Minimum average mark of 85 per cent in 24 points of relevant mathematical sciences units at level three.
- Average of 70% or above in each individual undergraduate unit in mathematical sciences that counted towards completion of their degree
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, international student
- Commencing full-time in the Honours degree of Bachelor of Science, or the 48 credit point honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in an area of mathematical sciences, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton campus
- Supervised by a staff member in the School of Mathematical Sciences
- Maintain full-time enrolment
|Application and other information|