The John Swan Chemistry Honours Scholarship is the School of Chemistry's premier award at the undergraduate level. It is awarded to high achieving undergraduate students who wish to continue their passion in chemistry through research programs offered in their honours year.
Total value of $5,000
- $5,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only.
- Variable depending on funding
- Based on academic achievement
- Emphasis will be placed on achievement in third year chemistry units or equivalent
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, international student
- Commencing or continuing full-time in an honours program in the School of Chemistry at the Monash University Clayton campus
- You must maintain full-time enrolment
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Find out more about application information for: