A double degree allows you to study for two degrees at the same time. You will graduate with two different bachelor degrees, giving you more career flexibility and opportunities.
Find a double degree
To find a double degree that suits you, search for courses in your primary area of interest, eg engineering. You will find double degrees listed after single degrees.
About double degrees
- All 10 Monash faculties offer double degrees
- You must meet all entry requirements for both degree programs
- Double degrees vary in duration from four to six-and-a-half years
- Electives from one degree can count towards the other
- Some double degrees require you to study more than the standard full-time study load (additional fees are payable for extra units)
- Most double degrees are studied jointly, but in some cases, studies may follow one after the other