Monash is committed to admitting the most talented students, regardless of the route they take to reach their educational goals.
To apply for a Monash course you need to have completed one of the following:
- Australian Year 12 (or equivalent qualification)
- two university units, completed at any Australian university
- a certificate IV or diploma with graded results from a TAFE institute.
Find out more about minimum entry requirements.
To navigate your way to a Monash degree, take the following steps:
- Research your course options and review your eligibility.
- Browse Course Finder by study areas or faculties to view our range of degrees.
- Contact us on 1800 MONASH (666274) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.