To apply for a Monash course you need to have completed one of the following:
- Australian Year 12 (or equivalent qualification)
- two university units, taken at any Australian university
- an advanced certificate (Certificate IV or above) or the first year of a diploma from a TAFE college.
Find out more about minimum entry requirements.
To navigate your way to a Monash degree, take the following steps:
- Research your course options and review your eligibility.
- Browse course finder by area of interest to look at our range of degree courses.