Monash University offers culturally-sensitive support to Indigenous students both applying and currently studying at the University.
Thinking of coming to university?
Services available to Monash Indigenous students
- Finding accommodation
- Support for academic success
- Indigenous student lounges
- Monash Indigenous Students Social Committee
- Leadership program
- Student Peer Mentoring
- Men's Group Program (including camp)
- Women's Development Program (including retreat)
- Computer labs with email and internet access
- Reference library
- Referral to other Monash University services