To accept your offer and become an international student at Monash, you need to pay your deposit and return your completed and signed copy of your International Student Course Agreement to Monash. You must follow this process to accept an offer from:
- Monash University English Language Centre
- Monash University Foundation Year
- Monash College, or
- Monash University.
Read all pages and complete the necessary sections of the International Student Course Agreement.
Pay your fees and the Overseas Student Health Cover. Full payment details are indicated in your International Student Course Agreement. Payment information is also available from the pay your fees web page.
- Monash University does not accept cash
- Dishonoured cheques may incur additional bank fees
- You may need to notify your bank of large deductions
- Bankdrafts or bank cheques will need to be mailed or delivered in-person to International Recruitment Services.
Return your completed and signed International Student Course Agreement and evidence of payment, before the offer lapse date. You'll find the offer lapse date on your offer letter.
Send everything to:
International Recruitment Services
871 Dandenong Road
Caulfield East, Victoria 3145
Email to: email@example.com
What happens next?
- Once we have received your completed and signed International Student Course Agreement and evidence of payment, we will send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE). We will email this to you in three to four working days. We will also mail a printed Confirmation of Enrolment to your nominated address.
- You need the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment to process your student visa. More information about organising your visa.
- If you wish to decline or defer your offer, please contact International Recruitment Services.