Summer and winter research scholarships aim to provide you with:
- experience in an area of research
- an insight into future opportunities within research
- encouragement to pursue a career in research or academia.
If successful, you will take part in research-related activities. Projects run over the winter or summer break. If you're interested in furthering your studies through an honours program or a career in research, this program is a great option to get ahead over your holidays.
Application and scholarship details
Scholarship details will be published closer to the application dates (see below).
- The number offered varies
- Based on academic achievement
- You will be matched to projects based on your preferences and eligibility
- You must meet all prerequisite requirements for a project where specified
- Some projects may also require attendance at an interview. Your interview performance will be considered when project supervisors assess your application
||All conditions must be met:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa, or an international student
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student with an Australian higher education provider
- Normally have completed at least the second year of an undergraduate degree
- Not an employee of Monash University
- Winter applications open: May
- Summer applications open: July (round 1) and September (round 2)
- Applications are now open for MS Research Australia Vacation (Summer 2014-2015) Scholarships, they close July 24th. Check the details at the MS Research website.
Staff and project supervisors (login)