Mid-year scholarship applications
Mid-year scholarship applications are now open and will close at 5pm on Friday 8 July 2016. Supporting documentation is also due on this date.
Scholarships on offer mid-year
See the range of scholarships on offer.
Before you begin:
- you'll need your Monash student ID, username and password
- check which supporting documents you may need to provide
- applications take 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and bursaries
- Supporting documents must be submitted by Friday 8 July 2016 (5pm)
- Documents can be emailed as a single PDF to email@example.com
- The PDF file must be labelled with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted to:
Coursework Scholarships Unit
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships, you must apply through Graduate Research.
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.