2017 scholarship applications
Applications for scholarships for next year are now open.
The closing date for applications and supporting documents is 5pm on Monday 31 October 2016.Apply now
Before you begin:
- you'll need your Monash student ID, username and password
- check which supporting documents you may need to provide
- applications take 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and bursaries
- You must submit your supporting documents by Monday 31 October 2016 (5pm)
- Documents can be emailed as a single PDF to email@example.com
- The PDF file must be labelled with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, you can post your documents to:
Coursework Scholarships Unit
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships, you must apply through Graduate Research.
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.