Micromon provides expertise and fast turnarounds in a range of DNA technologies. Our core genomics services are long-read DNA sequencing and Next-Generation Sequencing.
We also provide supporting services such as microbial testing, diagnostics and media/culture supply. Microbial testing covers a range of applications, including materials analysis and air-conditioning water towers.
Our molecular biology workshop covers the essential skills of recombinant DNA technology. This course is ideal for those looking to consolidate their basic-intermediate skill level.
- Sanger DNA sequencing
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- DNA synthesis
- Microbial testing
- Media culture/supply
- Molecular biology training
Our key technology
- Applied Biosystems 3730 Genetic Analyzer
- Illumina GAIIx Genetic Analyzer with paired end module
- Applied Biosystems 394 DNA synthesizer
- Genetix QArray-Mini
You can access this facility via:
- Fee for service
- Recombinant DNA techniques course (Registration fee)