6 points, SCA Band 3, 0.125 EFTSL
Postgraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- First semester 2019 (On-campus)
Students must be enrolled in course B6005 or B6010.
This unit is designed for entrepreneurial aspirants. It will help build skills to develop innovative strategies for new entrepreneurial ventures. The unit will focus on the entrepreneurial innovation process, and will provide students with the opportunity to develop and present an imaginative and creative entrepreneurial business plan.
The learning goals associated with this unit are to:
- recognise, identify and reflect on possible entrepreneurial opportunities and ideas
- employ innovative strategies for new entrepreneurial ventures
- develop and present an imaginative and creative entrepreneurial business plan
- analyse the evolution of entrepreneurial innovations.
Within semester assessment: 100%
Minimum total expected workload to achieve the learning outcomes for this unit is 144 hours per semester typically comprising a mixture of scheduled learning activities and independent study. Independent study may include associated readings, assessment and preparation for scheduled activities. The unit requires on average three/four hours of scheduled activities per week. Scheduled activities may include a combination of teacher directed learning, peer directed learning and online engagement.
See also Unit timetable information