6 points, SCA Band 2, 0.125 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- First semester 2018 (On-campus)
- Second semester 2018 (On-campus)
- Trimester 2 2018 (Off-campus block of classes)
- Trimester 2 2018 (On-campus)
- Trimester 3 2018 (On-campus)
Enrolled in the Bachelor of Interior Architecture and must have passed 72 credits
This unit offers focused study of an aspect of interior architectural production. This is explored in relation to a range of historic, theoretical, material and speculative domains. Projects may address diverse social, cultural and technological perspectives. The unit will incorporate various methodologies for understanding interior architecture as a series of transformational practices.
On successful completion of this unit, students will have the ability to:
- examine, analyse and evaluate aspects of a focused study of interior architectural production
- engage creatively with interior architecture and related transformational practices
- select methods and strategies appropriate to a focused study of interior architectural production
- understand and apply the rules of occupational health and safety appropriate to the discipline practice.
100% Mixed Mode Assessment (includes progressive assessment and folio)
12 hours per week including 3 contact hours and 9 hours of independent study or equivalent
See also Unit timetable information