6 points, SCA Band 2, 0.125 EFTSL
Undergraduate - Unit
Refer to the specific census and withdrawal dates for the semester(s) in which this unit is offered.
- Second semester 2018 (On-campus)
One of, or
At the completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- analyse, evaluate and design responsive web layouts for touch screen and mobile devices;
- implement mobile functionality for web applications;
- design and develop dynamic webpages using animation and visual effects;
- implement web sites with content management by applying an understanding of server-side concepts and client-server interactions.
In-semester assessment: 100%
Minimum total expected workload equals 12 hours per week comprising:
- Contact hours for on-campus students:
- One hour lecture/seminar
- Three hours tutorial/laboratories
- Additional requirements (all students):
- A minimum of 2-3 hours of personal study per one hour of lecture time in order to satisfy the reading, tute, prac and assignment expectations.
See also Unit timetable information