This area of study entry applies to students commencing this course in 2018 and should be read in conjunction with the relevant course entry in the Handbook.
Any units listed for this area of study relate only to the 'Requirements' outlined in the component of any bachelors double degrees.
Unit codes that are not linked to their entry in the Handbook are not available for study in the current year.
- The following 10 units (60 points)
- Marketing law
- Introduction to management
- Marketing theory and practice
- Buyer behaviour
- Marketing decision analysis
- Marketing research methods
- Marketing insights
- Marketing planning and implementation
- Strategic marketing*
- Marketing communication
- Any three units (18 points) at level 2 or 3 with the prefix MKF or MKX offered at the Caulfield campus.
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the following single degree:
- B2003 Bachelor of Business Specialist
Students in other single bachelor's degrees are not eligible to complete this specialisation.
Successful completion of this specialisation can be counted towards meeting the requirements for the Bachelor of Business Specialist component in the following double degrees: