NOTE: The areas of study details provided in the entries listed on this web page are for those students who commence their studies in 2018 - students who began their studies prior to this should consult the archived Handbook edition for the year in which they started their course.
To filter areas of study by keyword, faculty, campus or level use the browse areas of study tool.
- Behavioural studies
- Corporate environmental and sustainability management
- Environment and governance
- Governance and security
- Human geography
- International development and environment
- International development practice
- International diplomacy and trade
- International relations
- Political violence and counter-terrorism
- Social and political sciences PhD program