PHM5110 - Philosophy masters B
12 points, SCA Band 1, 0.250 EFTSL
Postgraduate Faculty of Arts
Leader(s): Justin Oakley
Students take two units from the following list:
- Metaphysics and Epistemology;
- Value Theory;
- Foundations of Analytic Philosophy;
- Contemporary European Philosophy;
- Supervised Reading;
- Philosophy of Mind and Cognition;
- Philosophical Pedagogy. Each unit consists of eight 2-hour seminars. At least four units will be offered. Students will be provided details of which units are on offer as well as specific reeading lists shortly after they receive their letter of offer to undertake the MA.
Written work: 85% or 100% (7500-9000 words). Some choices of component may involve oral presentations: 15%.
13 October 2017 13 December 2019