KOR1020 - Korean 2
6 points, SCA Band 1, 0.125 EFTSL
Undergraduate Faculty of Arts
Leader(s): Dr Young-A Cho
Clayton Second semester 2009 (Day)
Consolidation and extension of work begun in Korean 1; Students will continue to develop their ability to communicate in routine social situations.
Upon completing this unit, students should:
- Be able to competently participate in simple Korean conversations in a variety of settings.
- Possess a solid grasp of numbers and counting.
- Be able to compare and describe.
- Be able to make requests, and express agreement and refusal.
- Be able to talk about future and past events.
- Be able to read and write in defined contexts.
- Have an increased understanding of Korean society and culture.
Class tests and written work: 60%
4 hours (2 x 1 hour lectures and 2 x 1 hour tutorials) per week