ETF5550 - Research project
12 points, SCA Band 3, 0.250 EFTSL
Postgraduate Faculty of Business and Economics
Leader(s): Professor Param Silvapulle
Under supervision, students are expected to undertake and report on an original research topic that addresses a contemporary and significant issue in the field of applied or theoretical econometrics. Students must find a suitable supervisor and have selected an appropriate area of research in order to undertake this unit.
The learning goals associated with this unit are to:
- demonstrate the knowledge and skill pertinent to the area of research undertaken
- survey critically the relevant literature
- understand and appreciate the relationship of the research undertaken to that of others
- contribute to the knowledge of the subject
- communicate and present the findings in writing in a manner that is logical and coherent.
Within semester assessment: 100%
24 hours per week private research