AFX4012 - Research project
12 points, SCA Band 3, 0.250 EFTSL
Undergraduate, Postgraduate Faculty of Business and Economics
Students should learn how to conduct a literature review; develop both research questions and hypotheses; formulate a research decision; gather and analyse data using appropriate procedures; write up research; and draw appropriate conclusions.
The learning goals associated with this unit are to:
- implement a research proposal
- recognise practical problems of conducting scientific research and propose solutions
- write a comprehensive research paper
- develop the ability to conduct and manage a planned study
- apply critical thinking, problem solving and presentation skills in individual and/or group activities dealing with a research project.
Within semester assessment: 100%
3 hours per week
Students must be enrolled in course 0181 or 0171 to undertake this unit