How to use the Image library
1. You can search using keywords or browse for images using categories.
2. Add the images you would like to use in the basket by clicking the blue basket icon. The icon will turn green when selected.
3. The Collection Basket will indicate how many images you have selected
4. Click on the blue Collection basket to view the files you have selected.
5. When you are finished looking for images, click on the order button to request a download link for the images. You need to fill out a small form with your name and where the image will be used.
6. You will receive a download link as soon as your request has been processed and approved by the Office of Marketing and Communications.
The Monash University Image Library is an online resource provided by the Office of Marketing and Communications. The library has a range of quality images for use in printed and online material promoting Monash University for use by staff and Monash partners. Images from the Monash Image Library can be used for Monash University business purposes only. This includes educational, research and marketing purposes. Images from this collection may not be used for private or commercial use including personal business purposes. By entering the image library you are agreeing to abide by the above conditions of use set by the Monash Image Library.