Contact us about graduations


About your application to graduate

You can check the status and make updates to your application in WES:

Graduation and academic dress enquiries

Malaysia students

Complete the online graduation enquiry form

Postal address

If you need to provide documentary evidence of change of name or qualifications from another institution, and cannot upload this in WES, you can bring it in or post it to us.

Monash Connect
Monash University
Wellington Road VIC 3800


University policy prevents staff from giving information to a third party.
We can only speak to you about your graduation, unless you give permission.

Grievances and appeals

Grievance and appeals procedure