Equal Opportunity Online Training
Monash University is committed to providing an environment for students and staff that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and sexual harassment. This EO online training will provide you with a clear understanding of your legal obligations and responsibilities in relation to equal opportunity and associated legislation, what conduct is prohibited, the consequences for failure to comply with obligations, and where to go for assistance.
About the training
- The training is hosted within Moodle and uses Moodle functionality and will take about 90 minutes to complete.
- The training unit is organised into modules, each containing reading material and some including a sample scenario to check your understanding.
- Access is via the links below (there are separate links for students and staff).You may be prompted for your Authcate username and password.
- Before you can access the content you must first enrol (instructions below).
- Once completed this training is valid for two years.
Note: To ensure that your completion of training is recorded correctly, please ensure you log in using your staff authcate username and password and not your student account or external account if you happen to have one. If in doubt, please log out first.
- To enrol as a staff member, use enrolment key EO-staff1
- To enrol as a manager, use enrolment key EO-managers1
- Begin the staff EO Online Training and enter the relevant enrolment key.
A quick tour of Moodle (pps, 1326kb)
- To enrol as a student, use enrolment key eotraining-student
- You will be asked to select your faculty. Once you have done so the Modules will become available.
- Begin the student EO Online Training and enter the enrolment key.