Our counsellors listen without judgement.
They will work with you to help you find:
- The cause of a problem
- Solutions and ways to cope
- Resources or other services if you need them.
No issue is too big or too small.
Our counsellors can help with:
- Study or course problems
- Coping with university life
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Substance abuse and addictions
- Negative feelings and suicidal thoughts
- Relationship or family issues
You can also talk to a counsellor about getting help for a friend
Where to get help