It's the last week to apply to graduate...

...for semester two ceremonies held in Australia


Tell us how we can improve our service to you.

Services we offer

  • Administrative services ID cards, enrolments, fees, graduations, exams, scholarships, parking, library payments, official letters and records
  • International student support advice on visas, OSHC, eCOE, and residency
  • Financial assistance with loans and grants
  • Off-campus accommodation information and guidance