Come on-campus and talk to Monash students about your organisation and recruitment activities. You can present in person in our hi-tech lecture theatres or by videoconference. Being on-campus will help increase your profile and connect with our students.
We can promote your session through:
- Career Connect's Facebook page
- website event listing
- Career Gateway student event calendar
- relevant student clubs and societies
- Career Connect's plasma screen at Clayton campus.
These sessions can only be attended by Monash University students. Student ID cards will be scanned upon entry to the venue.
Bring your presentation on a USB stick or email us a copy. Please make sure your presentation is not an encrypted file as Monash systems are unable to open them.
Your opportunities can be displayed on a plasma screen in Career Connect on Clayton campus. Simply email your image to one of our contact below. Please supply a high-quality image in the following JPEG formats:
- horizontal: 1920 by 650 resolution or
- hortizontal: 1920 by 1080 resolution.
Advertise your job opportunities on Career Gateway. Not only can students view your vacancies, you can promote that you will be on-campus and students can meet and speak with representatives directly.
Promote your attendance on-campus to students with a targeted email and get a 10% discount on the cost of the email (excluding the administration fee).
Session dates and times for 2016
Sessions are held during teaching periods. Students are most active and on-campus in the first few weeks of each semester.
We recommend you select a date between:
- semester one: February 29 to March 24
- semester two: July 25 to August 20
- 1 - 2pm (lunchtime sessions)
- 5 - 6pm (evening sessions)
- 5 - 7pm (evening session with catering and networking).
If you prefer a date or time outside of the above, please contact us.
Cost per session
|Present in person on-campus||$280 - day
$320 - evening
|Employability Information Session
- discounted rate for employers attending the Careers Expo. Sessions held between 1 - 10 March.
|Videoconference||Cost upon request|
|Parking permit to park in a designated area on-campus||$11 per permit|
|Trestle table hire (for catering or promotional giveaways)||$11 per table|
An administration fee of $55 will apply to any changes you request once you have submitted a booking. This includes asking to change your session, check other dates, times, campuses, or any combination of these. This fee is payable even if you eventually cancel your session. See the cancellation policy below.
All costs are in Australian dollars and are GST inclusive.
Parking on campus
If you do not wish to purchase parking permits through our optional extras, you can organise your own paid parking on-campus, limited spaces are available. Many of our parking meters accept coins and credit cards but some are coin only. View details on metered parking.
Custom set up
If you require a custom build, additional audio-visual equipment or longer session time outside what we offer, please contact us directly. A price will be provided on application.
You may wish to offer refreshments after an evening session (we do not recommend this option after a lunchtime session). You can arrange your catering directly with the on-campus providers. A list is available on request.
Make a booking
|Book an on-campus session|
|Step 1||New users: register in Career Gateway (as an employer)|
|Existing users: login to Career Gateway|
|Step 2||Under the Welcome menu (left-hand side), click book for services|
|Step 3||Complete the employer information session form|
- 50% of registration fee per session (plus any applicable administration fee) applies if you notify us 8-14 days prior to session date
- 100% of registration fee per session (plus any applicable administration fee) applies if you notify us within 7 days of session date, or if you do not notify us in writing.
Contact for enquiries
Tel: +61 3 9905 3172
Tel: +61 3 9905 1525