The following services are available to students and staff:
ATM locations on Caulfield campus
Commonwealth Bank - level 2 of Building S opposite the MONSU Caulfield Service Desk.
Westpac - in the eatery area of Camino Coffee House / Fresco Juice Bar - level 2 of Building C. Currenty access unavailable until further notice.
University Health Services (UHS)
- The UHS offers medical and counselling appointments, and a range of other allied health services.
- Male and female doctors and counsellors are available.
- The practice nurse can also provide information on a wide range of medical conditions, lifestyle issues, sexual health and travel advice.
- The service operates Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- All appointments are confidential.
UHS location: Building B, Level 1 (ground floor)
For more information, or to make an appointment contact 9903 1177.
Counselling and Mental Health Programs
- Free and confidential counselling sessions with experienced psychologists and social workers, available to students and staff.
- Ask for help early, whatever the issue. You might want help dealing with a distressing life event, low motivation or mood, relationship issues or anxiety.
- Programs to help build positive coping and resilience such as Mindfulness for Academic Success, Mindfulness at Work, Mood Surfing and SMART (motivation, stress and time management).
- Training programs for helping others including Mental Health First Aid, Safe TALK and Mental Health Awareness.
Drop in or phone to make an appointment
Location: University Health Services, Building B, Level 1 (ground floor)
Phone: 9903 1177
Further information is available at: http://www.monash.edu.au/counselling
Chaplains from various religious denominations are available to talk to students and staff about spiritual or religious issues. Further information is available at: http://www.monash.edu.au/spirituality/our-chaplains.html
A Catholic mass is held in the Spiritual Centre (B1.56) on Thursdays at 1.20pm.
The Spiritual Centre (B1.56) is a non-denominational space available for groups and individuals to use for spiritual/religious activities such as seminars, meetings, study and prayer. Information on how to book the Spiritual Centre, is available at: http://www.monash.edu.au/spirituality/centres-quiet-rooms.html
Mindfulness Meditation is held in the Spiritual Centre (B1.56) Monday - Thursday from 12.30pm to 1pm. Further information is available at: http://www.monash.edu/counselling/mindfulness.html
Monash Connect can assist with the following:
- Administrative services - ID cards, enrolments, fees, graduations, exams, scholarships, parking, travel concessions, official letters and transcripts.
- International student support - advice on visas, eCOE, and residency.
- Financial assistance - with loans and grants.
- Off-campus accommodation - information and guidance.
Location: Building A, Level 1 (ground floor)
Open: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Phone: 9902 6011
Further information is available at: http://monash.edu.au/connect
eSolutions Service Desk
Monash eSolutions can assist with your Monash IT needs in order to help you get the most out of your time at Monash. Our Service Desks are located on campus to allow you to have face to face assistance in accessing these services.
The Caulfield eSolutions Service Desk is located at Monash Connect, Building A, Level 1 (ground floor). You can also contact the desk on 990 32777 or send us a request via Service Desk Online.
During the semester teaching dates, the Caulfield eSolutions Service Desk is open from Monday to Thursday from 9am to 8pm and on Fridays from 9am to 5pm. During exams and semester break the Desk is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Employment and Career Development
Employment and Career Development assists Monash University students to become career ready.
- Login to Careergateway.monash.edu.au - for jobs whilst studying, graduate opportunities, events and a resume builder.
- Develop practical career skills - resumes, cover letters, interviews, career plannning and more.
- Access a wealth of resources - online programs, webinars, movies and career information.
- Attend events - career festivals, seminars, employer information sessions, interview skills practice, resume and cover letter feedback sessions.
Further informationis is available at: http://monash.edu/careers
The parenting/resting room is available to students and staff who would like a private space to feed a baby or for those who have a disability or medical condition and need a quiet, private room to rest. Please go to the MONSU Caulfield Service Desk on level 2 of Building S to book the facility. The room can be used for a maximum of three hours.
Building S, Level 2
PO Box 197
900 Dandenong Road
Tel: + 61 3 990 32000
Fax: + 61 3 990 32400